Sunday, December 30, 2018

FMS 368 - Hummingbird Birthday

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is another sketch challenge. Here you go!


I figured since I've had some of these brand new (almost available!) stamp sets for a while, it was time to start using them! I got this one at On Stage last month and pre-ordered the matching framelits - so much easier than fussy cutting!

I nearly assembled the card after putting the elements together but decided that it needed a little something extra, so I dry embossed a layer to add to the front. I think it makes a big difference!

I'm still getting the hang of coloring with the Stampin' Blends, but this stamp set is perfect for them.

This card is for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.


Tomorrow's post will finally have my swap cards from On Stage in Orlando last month - a great way to end the year.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Humming Along
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Balmy Blue, and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock, Gingham Gala DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends - Old Olive Light and Dark, Balmy Blue Light and Dark, Smoky Slate Light and Dark, Pumpkin Pie Dark
Tools - Big Shot, Hummingbird Framelits, Garden Trellis TIEF, 3/4" Circle Punch, SNAIL, Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Fresh colors and lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a spring beauty this is! Love the gingham. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!