Monday, December 31, 2018

My 150th post! - On Stage Swaps

Hello and welcome back! This has been a busy blogging week for me, but as promised, here are the cards I created to swap at OnStage in Orlando last month. I forgot to take "nice" pictures before I left, so these were taken on the fly. They're a little wonky because all of my cards were in clear envelopes. 


This card was CASEd from the Annual Catalog with just a few alterations.

Supplies used:

Stamp set - Hold on to Hope
Paper - Whisper White and Old Olive Cardstock, Vellum Cardstock
Ink - Petal Pink and Calypso Coral
Stampin' Write Markers - Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Accessories - White Baker's Twine
Tools - Big Shot, Cross of Hope Framelits, Seaside TIEF, Detailed Trio Punch, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots


Supplies used:

Stamp set - Lettter Board Messages
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Bermuda Bay Cardstock
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories - Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Petal Burst TIEF, Layering Squares Framelits, SNAIL, Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


This is a variation of a card I created earlier this year, which can be found HERE.

Supplies used:

Stamp set - Petal Palette
Paper - Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, and Mint Macaron Cardstock
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Blends - Flirty Flamingo Light and Dark, Mint Macaron Light and Dark
Tools - Big Shot, Petals & More Thinlits, Petal Pair TIEF, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


Supplies used:

Stamp set - Detailed With Love
Paper - So Saffron, Whisper White, and Basic Black Cardstock; Share What You Love DSP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools - Big Shot, Layering Ovals Framelits, Subtle TIEF, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

DISCLAIMER - While I'm pretty sure the supplies used are correct, I'm not 100% sure of the colors. In my haste to create my swaps - at the last minute - I forgot to write down what I used! And I can't always count on my phone to accurately depict cardstock and ink colors. What appears above are my best guesses based on my inventory.

Well, that's a wrap for 2018! For those who may have been keeping track of my #imbringingbackbirthdays posts, I sent a total of 388 cards this year. That is a combination of birthday, anniversary, thank you, Christmas, Valentines, and other assorted occasions. I don't know if I can do that again, but I'm going to give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!

--Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!