Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blendabilities "Cheat Sheet"

Hello and welcome back! As promised, I've put together a "cheat sheet" showing different hair color and skin tone combinations that can be achieved with the Stampin' Blendabilities markers. I don't have all of the color assortments, but most of them wouldn't have worked for this project anyway (unless you've got a little one with purple hair!). 

I used the darkest two markers from the Skin Tone Assortment and all three from the Daffodil Delight Assortment for the hair color, and then the four lighter colors from the Skin Tones for the face. Another assortment that might work for the hair would be the Crumb Cake markers. 

Here's my chart:



You'll need to take into account that the room light, the camera, and your computer monitor will all affect how these colors look to you, but there are obvious differences. The little guy on the bottom right reminds me of how I used to look in the summer when I was a child - hair bleached blond by the sun and sunburned most of the time!

I hope this chart is helpful to you. This was really the first time I've played with these markers. I think I'll be using them more in the future, and if you'd like to join me, click on the "Shop Now" button on the right, or on the showcase below and order some for yourself! And here's a bonus for you - right now, during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose a Blendabilities assortment as your free item for every $50 you spend! 

You may not be hearing from me quite as often for the next several weeks. I started back at my day job yesterday - I'm a seasonal tax accountant - so I'll be busy until April 15th! I'm still hoping to post at least a couple of times a week, so please bear with me!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!