Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Paper Plunge 22 - Scoring Challenge

Hello again! I've missed the last few weeks at The Paper Plunge - I've gone back to my day job for a couple of months and it's really messing with my crafting time! I'm hoping to get a couple of these in while I'm working, so here's my card for this week's challenge:



I fell in love with this cutie-patootie stamp set as soon as I saw it! I have a friend who's been dealing with some major health issues and tomorrow is her birthday, so I'll be bringing this to her with some flowers. I hope it cheers her up!

I used the Simply Scored Borders Plate to create the "waves" at the bottom, then sponged them with ink to bring them out a bit. I colored in the bunnies with my Blendabilities. Since I only have a couple of color combo sets, I decided to coordinate my colors with the cardstock and DSP. I added the baker's twine bows by piercing holes on either side of the bunny ears and threading the twine through to tie the bows. Now they look a bit more girly! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!