Sunday, February 15, 2015

CYCI 57 - Clean & Quick Challenge

Hello again! I've been gone all week - did you miss me? I've gone back to my day job, so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to play with my crafting toys. I'm back today with my design team card for the challenge at Can You Case It? This week is a Clean & Quick Challenge. 


These seem to be the hardest for me - I like my layers and bling! So here is my card:





I haven't used Wisteria Wonder on a card for quite a while, so I thought I'd try something simple with that color. It's such a soft color - makes me wish for spring!

I dry embossed the bottom half of the top layer with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder, then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly place those little round stamps on the circles. If you use a lot of rubber stamps, the SAMJ is an essential tool! I added the scalloped layer and the ribbon and thought I was done, but then I decided it needed some bling, so I added the three rhinestones in the corner. I think they make all the difference!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!