Sunday, February 22, 2015

CYCI 58 - Designer's Choice Challenge

Hello again and welcome back! This week's challenge at Can You Case It? is a Designer's Choice - basically, anything goes!


I think these are the hardest challenges for me - I like at least a little bit of guidance, but here goes:



So this week, you get a two-fer! My inspiration for these cards came from something I saw on Pinterest. I just used quarter sheets of cardstock in three different colors, used an edgelit to trim them at staggered lengths, and then used the positive on one card and the negative on the other. Not difficult at all, and no waste! I would have to say that the trickiest part of these cards was lining up the Little Letters Thinlits, but using a layer of wax paper under the dies helped the cardstock pop right out! 




Now that you've seen my cards, and the others designed by the team, why not have a go and enter our challenge this week? I'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!