Tuesday, October 31, 2017

PCC 265 & TTTC 021 - Sending Love & Hugs

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the challenges at the Paper Craft Crew and TicTacToe Challenge.




And here is today's card:



For the TicTacToe Challenge, this card uses the left column - butterfly, purple, die cut.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get away from using some retired elements in my card making. I really miss the Washi Tape punch and the background DSPs. :(

The sentiment is from Sunshine Sayings. I stamped the individual words on a strip of Whisper White cardstock and used the Washi Tape punch on each end to trim them down. The vellum piece is embossed with the Fluttering TIEF to continue the butterfly theme.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi

UPDATE - I have also entered this card in the tic-tac-toe challenge at The Paper Players. I've used the center column in this challenge. Simply add a birthday sentiment inside the card - love and hugs are always good for birthdays! 




Supplies used:

Stamp set - Sunshine Sayings
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, and Elegant Eggplant Cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; 2011-2013 In Color Backgrounds DSP (retired)
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Tools - Big Shot, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Fluttering TIEF, Washi Tape Punch (retired), Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Cindi. I especially like to embossed vellum. Thanks for sharing it at the TTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge over at The Paper Players! I don't think I've ever embossed vellum but definitely must give it a try - the result is gorgeous. Also love the washi sentiment! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Cindi! The vellum is lovely and such a clever way to make the sentiment! Thank you for joining us for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I rarely use purple shades, so this is nice to see! The embossed vellum is a nice added touch and I love the sketch! Thank you so much for sharing this at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!