Friday, October 27, 2017

PP 367 - Happy Anniversary!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the sketch challenge at The Paper Players.


And here is today's card:


I'm a little late for a couple of anniversaries in my family, so I made a few of these to send out tomorrow. Most of the products here are retired, but I have quite a stash, so I like to make use of it! The card background and die cut detail came from the Falling in Love DSP. I used the Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets on the back of the paper before die cutting - it's so much easier than trying to glue those detailed die cuts. I used an old punch for the hearts, then stamped on them with one of the flower images from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, which also includes the sentiment. The label and one heart are just glued to the front, while the second heart is popped up for a little dimension. The rhinestones were added for just a little bling.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp set - Beautiful Bouquet
Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock, Sweet Sugarplum and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Falling in Love DSP (retired)
Ink - Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories - Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Tools - Big Shot, So Detailed Thinlits (retired), Full Heart Punch (retired), Everyday Label Punch, Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheets, SNAIL, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Cindi! It's nice to see something other than fall or Halloween! Your diecut is beautiful and I love the use of the hearts! A wonderful anniversary card! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!