Friday, October 13, 2017

PP 365 - Happy Birthday!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the color challenge at The Paper Players.



And here is today's card:



For this card, I decided to use the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits. I hadn't used them before, so I was a bit surprised to see that the die that cuts out the "snowflake" pattern does not cut it out from the paper, it just cuts the inside of the shape. So, I cut it from the background and then cut another from the Crushed Curry cardstock, trimmed it out, and placed it on top for some contrast. I love the subtle embossed leaves from that die set - at least I did know about those! :)

These colors are perfect for a fall birthday card, and I have someone in mind to receive this one!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp sets - Oh So Eclectic, Birthday Banners
Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso cardstock
Ink - Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach, Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
Tools - Big Shot, Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Cindi, your card is so pretty! The flowers are gorgeous and the embossed leaves add so much detail! So happy you joined our color challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!