Sunday, October 8, 2017

SIP 119, FMS 307 & CC&S 243 - Get Well

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is a triple challenge combo - the anything goes challenge at Stamp Ink Paper, the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, and the color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.




And here is today's card:



One of my friends just had knee replacement surgery this week, so I needed a card for her. I know exactly how she feels - it's been 11 months since I had mine done. 

Somewhere this week, I saw a sample using the inlaid die cut technique, so I thought I'd try it for this card. It takes a little bit of patience but it wasn't too bad. The dies I used were not very detailed so that helped!

I'll be dropping this off with my friend this afternoon, with some flowers to brighten her day.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp set - Weather Together
Paper - Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, and Early Espresso cardstock
Ink - Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Witches Brew Washi Tape (retired)
Tools - Big Shot, Umbrella Weather Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the heart and umbrella and hope combination! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the inlaid die cut technique! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the inset images and sentiment. Thanks for joining us for the CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous! I love how you've inset the different colours in your dies - this is a great look! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!