Sunday, September 3, 2017

CC&S 238 - Life is Beautiful

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the Timeless Tuesday double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches



And here is today's card:




Lucky for me that I have that large stash of retired products, because I was able to pull out all of the cardstock colors! Since the colors are retired, I decided to use current stamps and dies. The Eastern Beauty stamp set and coordinating Eastern Medallion Thinlits were perfect for this sketch. I love that the thinlits can be layered in many different ways and can be used with the Layering Circles too.

I hope you like this card!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp set - Eastern Beauty
Paper - Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery (retired), Bashful Blue (retired), and Pretty in Pink (retired) cardstock
Ink - Basic Gray Archival
Accessories - Pearl Basic Jewels
Tools - Big Shot, Eastern Medallions Thinlits, Layering Circles Framelits, SNAIL, Tombow Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like how the pink comes through the openings of the die. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for playing along at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful die choice and wonderful use of the challenge :) Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dimension you've given to the points of the medallion. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!