Friday, September 1, 2017

SIP 114 - Delightful Daisy Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the challenge at Stamp Ink Paper, and here's a copy of the sketch.  


And here is today's card:


When I originally ordered this Daisy bundle, the punch was on backorder, so I didn't work with it right away. Then I read about several people having trouble with the punch. Luckily when mine arrived, it worked just fine!

Even though it's starting to feel like fall, this is a very spring-like card. I stamped, punched, and layered two daisies, but I think I could have done three. The stamping was done with Crushed Curry on Daffodil Delight cardstock so the stamp would show better. I added a few layers and the sentiment banner to finish off the card.

I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp sets - Daisy Delight, Birthday Banners
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, and Whisper White Cardstock, Delightful Daisy DSP
Ink - Crushed Curry, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories - Clear Faceted Gems
Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Daisy Punch, Banner Punch (retired), Tombow Glue, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Cindi! I especially like how you created the grouping of banners. So creative! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!