Wednesday, September 6, 2017

JAI 375 - Happy Hello Cat

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the sketch challenge at Just Add Ink.



And here is today's card:




When the Fox Builder Punch came out last year, I was excited to see how creative many of my fellow demonstrators were with ways to use the punch and matching stamp set to create hundreds of different critters. The cat is an easy one! I pulled a couple of retired items out of my stash to make this card. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp sets - Foxy Friends, Pretty Kitty
Paper - Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, and Pink Pirouette Cardstock; A Little Foxy DSP Stack (retired)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray Archival
Accessories - Calypso Coral Bakers Twine (retired)
Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, SNAIL, Tombow Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Cindi, your little cat is adorable. I must admit my Fox Builder punch & matching stamps haven't had nearly enough use, & I've seen so many variations doing the rounds. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first word that sprung to my mind was adorable too Cindy! Love those little pink ears - so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Cindi. Great use of this weeks challenge sketch. Love the colours and layout. The bakers twine is a lovely addition, it coordinates so well with your DSP. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet little card - I love the soft colours. Your cat looks so smiley, which matches the little garland of leaves under the circle element. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute Cindi! Youve created such a sweet cat and I love the elegant garland details and lovely sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!