Saturday, September 2, 2017

FMS 303 - Happy Starbursts

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and here is the sketch. 



And here is today's card:



For this card, I dug back into my stash of retired products (which is way too big, BTW!). The only current item here is the Very Vanilla cardstock.

I wanted something that I could use for masculine cards, and I think this fills the bill. I'm planning to use it as a belated birthday card, but it would also be a nice thank you card.

I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp set - Starburst Sayings (retired)
Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Coastal Cabana (retired), and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Retro Fresh DSP (retired)
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar (retired), Coastal Cabana (retired)
Tools - Big Shot, Starburst Framelits (retired), SNAIL, Tombow Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this fun dsp, and the cute starburst die-cuts are perfect for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this "too big stash" thing, lol!!! I love when an older set is perfect for a new card. This is wonderful! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!