Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2015!

I don't have a card for you today, but I was experimenting with the What's Your Type stamp set. There is a "cheat sheet" in the catalog that shows how to make different letters, but I thought it might be fun to try to create numbers. The ones I came up with are too big for a card, but I thought I'd share the sentiment with you all for the new year. What do you think?
Hello, 2015!
Stampin' Up! products used:
Stamp sets: What's Your Type, Four You
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo

The number "5" is a little wonky, but you can still tell what it is. I was thinking I'd put it on a card, but it's way too big, at least for a standard sized card. It would be perfect for a title on a scrapbook page though.

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but my goal this year is to try to send cards for birthdays and other occasions, rather than just posting my good wishes on Facebook. So if I have your postal address (and your birthday!), watch for something in the mail from me this year. And if you don't get it, feel free to call me out!

Watch for my next challenge card for the Can You Case It? design team on Sunday. Happy New Year! I wish for health and happiness for all of us in 2015!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!