Tuesday, January 22, 2019

TGIFC 195 & SUOC 215 - Disney birthday

Hello and welcome back! I've been MIA for a little while, but hope to get back on track with my blog posts. Today's card is for a Disney-themed challenge and a birthday challenge. 



A few years ago I made a card similar to this for some friends who were going on a Disney cruise and needed something to attach to their "fish gifts." I didn't even know what those were!

Anyway, I've tweaked it some for this challenge. I used a lot of retired products on this card. That's why I'll probably never really get rid of my stash!

This is for the challenge at TGIFC and SUOC.



Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Itty Bitty Banners (retired)
Paper - Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, and Whisper White cardstock
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, 3/8" Circle Punch (retired), Artisan Label Punch (retired), Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits (retired), Bitty Banners Framelits (retired), Lucky Stars TIEF (retired), Perfect Polka Dots TIEF (retired), SNAIL, Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. That's adorable, Cindi! I love the texture from the embossing folders, and great use of the punches too. I also have a rather large stash of retired items that I won't ever get rid of ;) Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I don't know what a "fish" gift is either! Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a great way to use both challenges. This is perfect for our fun Birthday Challenge. So glad you joined in the fun with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!