Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tropical Birthday

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is a bit late for my great-niece who turned 5 last week. Here you go! 


She spent the week with her family at the beach, and when my niece posted a pic of her in her swimsuit, I found my inspiration for this card! 



The only thing that is not Stampin' Up! on this card is the bright pink background. I just couldn't find anything that I felt was bright enough, so I raided my "contraband" stash! Lots of retired products used here too!


I'll be putting this in the mail tomorrow. Hope she likes it!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi

PS - I'm entering this card in the tropical challenge at SUO Challenges.

Supplies used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated):

Stamp sets - Artfully Layered, Botanical Blooms, Itty Bitty Birthdays

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Basic White Cardstock; bright pink cardstock (non-SU)

Ink - Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay

Accessories - Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Tools - Big Shot, Tropical Layers Dies, Botanical Builder Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. Such a bright and playful card card that's perfect for your great niece. I really love how you put this together. Thank you so much for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to seeing you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!