Monday, September 4, 2017

CTD 458 - Congrats on Your New Home!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for the challenge at Color Throwdown, and here is the inspiration. 



And here is today's card:



I have some friends who have recently relocated from the Chicago suburbs to the Pacific Northwest. They are moving into their brand new home this weekend, so obviously, a card is in order!

I inked up the Home Life set for the first time to create this card. Because it is photopolymer, it's relatively easy to line up the three stamps, but it takes a little bit of work. This was my third try! I love that the coordinating framelits allow you to cut out many of the small flowers at one time to create some dimension on the card. The new Mini Stampin' Dimensionals also came in handy!

I hope my friends are happy in their new home - I can't wait to see the photos!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used:

Stamp set - Home Life
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, and Vellum Cardstock; Subtles Patterns DSP (retired)
Ink - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools - Big Shot, Welcome Home Framelits, Brick Wall TIEF, SNAIL, Tombow Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. What a great image!! Such a happy card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!