Monday, November 8, 2021

Holly Jolly Christmas

 Hello and welcome back! I'm still behind on my birthday and anniversary cards this month, but I thought I'd start on some Christmas card ideas.

The color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches this week provided the inspiration for this card.



 I used the Christmas Pinecone Dies to cut the pine boughs out of Shaded Spruce and Pear Pizzazz. I added some bits of adhesive sheet to the back of the Pear Pizzazz before cutting it to make it easier to adhere to the other die cut. The DSP was layered onto some Real Red cardstock and the ribbon was attached before adding it to the card front. After I added the sentiment label, I took another bit of ribbon and tied a bow.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Christmas to Remember

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce cardstock; Painted Christmas DSP

Ink - Shaded Spruce

Accessories - Real Red Sheer Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Christmas Pinecone Dies, Seasonal Labels Dies, Adhesive Sheets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love the layered pines Cindi with the pop of red across the centre - so festive! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!