Friday, May 20, 2022

Nature's Prints Wedding

 Hello and welcome back! It's been way too long since I've posted anything - and I haven't been sending cards out either. I'm sure my friends and family are thinking their cards got lost in the mail, when the truth is, I feel like I've lost my mojo. Well, I had to make a card this week because my cousin's daughter is getting married on Sunday! When all else fails, use the catalog for inspiration! Here's what I made:

As you can see in the photo below, the new Nature's Prints stamp set and Pretty Prints DSP are almost a perfect match to the wedding invitation! I try to match invitations whenever I can.


The design is from the catalog - I just changed up the colors and added the embossed panel. 


And lucky for me, this card happens to fit a couple of challenges this week! I'm entering the challenges at Tic Tac Toe Challenges (center column - floral-ish, free, embellishments) and Try Stampin' on Tuesday (die cutting, not the sketch).



 I'm looking forward to hanging out with my cousins this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Nature's Prints, Celebrating You (inside sentiment)

Paper - Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White Cardstock; Pretty Prints DSP

Ink - Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent

Accessories - Elegant Faceted Gems

Tools - Big Shot, Natural Prints Dies, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Cindi, how clever to use the theme from the invitation when making your wedding card! I really like the embossed panel you incorporated into your design! Thank you for sharing your card, and congrats for "getting your mojo" back again! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely wedding card Cindi! The happy couple will be delighted at the colours and theme. Hope you enjoyed the day! Thank you for playing with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the gorgeous layers and textures on your card. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love the wonderful colors and the botanical images. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!