Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Thanks a Latte!

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the "anything goes" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations, the "give thanks" challenge at Paper Players, and the color challenge at TGIF Challenges.




I'm headed to Indianapolis this weekend for On Stage Local and since I'll be staying with my SIL, I'm bringing her a small gift. This card will go with it.

I colored the coffee beans on the DSP with Stampin' Blends to go with the color challenge, but since I don't drink coffee, I didn't realize until I started coloring that I probably should have switched the colors. Oh well, it doesn't really matter, right? 

I saw a tutorial on Pinterest for using this design to make 4 cards from one piece of 6 x 6 DSP so I thought I'd try it. It's really pretty easy and creates an unusual design.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Coffee Café

Paper - Mint Macaron, Basic White, Soft Suede, and Cajun Craze Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP

Ink - Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze; Stampin' Blends: Cajun Craze Light, Mint Macaron Dark

Tools - Big Shot, Coffee Cups Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this! One of my favorite "coffee" stamps as well as a favorite color combo! Thanks for playing with our theme challenge at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coffee card Cindi! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Best,

    Sweta
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee cards and this one is fabulous! Such amazing DSP and that little heart stirrer steals the show! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully co-ordinated card Cindi - love that coffee cup and your customised DSP and I'm sure your sister will too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!! I LOVE that DSP you used on this!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card, Cindi! You can never go wrong when coffee is involved and I especially love the fab fall colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the design. Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!