Monday, November 28, 2022

Love of Leaves Thoughts

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches and the challenge at Color Throwdown.



I used a card base of kraft paper, with layers of black and white. I brought in the sage green with the leaf and the copper with the stripes and the star. I felt it needed a little more of the kraft influence so I added the braided linen trim bow.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Love of Leaves

Paper - Basic Black, Basic White, Kraft Cardstock

Ink - Versamark, Soft Succulent, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories - Star Designer Elements, Braided Linen Trim, Copper Embossing Powder

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Leaves Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your take on our sketch, and the colors are beautiful too! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a stunning card! This is definitely CAS perfection.Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant CAS card! I love the sentiment and the little star you added. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS Colours & Sketches. Hugs, Valérie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!