Thursday, September 28, 2023

Spec-Taco-Lar! Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! I was so inspired by a challenge sketch that I decided to make a second card! Here it is:

Like yesterday's card, this was inspired by the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches.


I've had this stamp set for awhile but hadn't used it yet. I wish it had a coordinating die set, but the larger stamps aren't too difficult to fussy cut. And I love coloring with my Stampin' Blends!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Taco Fiesta

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Tahitian Tide, and Poppy Parade Cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Tahitian Tide; Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake Light and Dark, Daffodil Delight Light, Granny Apple Green Light and Dark, Poppy Parade Dark

Tools - Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Love your little moustachioed tacos, Cindi! made me giggle :) Glad the sketch inspired you, thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun food trio Cindi - those faces add so much personality! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches for a second time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card Cindi!!! So fun and adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!