Sunday, December 3, 2023

Season of Chic

Hello and welcome back! I can't believe it's been over two months since my last post! If you want to know what I've been doing, check out the ACK!! page on this blog. It's been a fun project, but it has taken up all my spare time. Most of my friends with November birthdays and anniversaries didn't get cards this year; however, many of them did get a chicken. 🐔

Anyway, it's time to get back to making cards and entering challenges. Here's today's card:

For this card I was inspired by the challenges at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and Color Throwdown.



The sketch is a slimline card but I made mine a standard size. I used the Season of Chic stamp set along with the matching Chic Dies. I pulled out my Stamparatus so that I could stamp the flowers several times to bring out the color. This was a pretty simple card to make.



I've got a lot of birthdays in December so I need to get working on those and I haven't thought about Christmas cards yet! I may have to pull from my stash to get those out on time...

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!


--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Season of Chic

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Balmy Blue, Old Olive, and Petal Pink Cardstock; Design a Daydream DSP

Ink - Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Petal Pink

Accessories - Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Stamparatus, Chic Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Cindi! Love your pretty peachy florals and background. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combinations you used, worked well with the other challenge and were bright and cheery! I also love the flowers with the pop of green at the leaves, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I just love that background! Thanks for playing along with us at the CTD blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!