Thursday, June 11, 2020

Card of the Day - Happy 40th Anniversary!

Hello and welcome back! When you reach a certain age, your friends start celebrating milestone anniversaries. We've had a few 40th's over the last couple of years and this month there are two more. Forty is the ruby anniversary, so I knew I needed something with red. Here's the card:


The Meant to Be stamp set and coordinating framelits were meant for Valentine's Day, but I think they are great for anniversary cards. I used some of the Lovely Lipstick foil paper that was in last year's Sale-A-Bration catalog, embossed it, and layered it with Early Espresso. For some reason, this combination makes me think of a box of chocolates! I added the sentiment and a lace bow, then popped a few of the tiny hearts on as well. 

I think this picture shows the actual color of the foil paper better. My son left his photo light box up with the LED lights, so I figured I might as well take advantage of it!


These will be popped in the mail this weekend, along with some more birthday cards. June is a really busy month, but I'm trying hard to keep up!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Meant to Be, Milestone Moments
Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla and Early Espresso cardstock; Lovely Lipstick foil paper
Ink - Lovely Lipstick, Early Espresso
Accessories - Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim
Tools - Big Shot, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, Hammered Metal embossing folder, Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!