Monday, June 29, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #70

Hello and welcome back! Today's card came together on kind of a dare. I have long been an admirer of Shannon and when I saw her latest creation, I went to check it out on her blog. It was a card she had created for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, and she had created the board for this week. One of the rows was kind of random and she offered a surprise to anyone who could use it. So I have taken up the challenge! Here's my card:



And here is the board for the challenge:


I have chosen the top row. The polka dots are in the embossing on the bottom layer, the fruit is in the cherries on the DSP in the middle layer, and the bicycle is in the stamped image. 

I felt like the layers were too plain on their own, so I wrapped the bakers twine around the layers and tied the bow, then attached the tails on the back.


I've rejoined the #imbringingbirthdaysback "movement," so this card will be going out this week. It's number 133 of birthday cards, and 263 of my total for the year.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - One For All
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White Cardstock; Cherry on Top DSP
Ink - Cucumber Crush
Accessories - Calypso Coral and Old Olive Bakers Twine, Basic Rhinestones
Tools - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Stitched Rectangles Framelits, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, I just LOVE this card, but I had to go look up that stamp set because I did NOT remember it at all! I love silhouettes, so I am happy you used it, and it is just so cheerful and fun! The papers are perfect, as is the embossing and that fun baker's twine! Anyone would treasure this if they received it in the mail! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tic Tac Toe this week, and I hope you come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love how you were able to coordinate the colors of each element.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!