Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Card of the Day - Lacy Anniversary

Hello and welcome back! I needed to replenish my stash of anniversary cards because I have several coming up, so here's today's card:




This card was inspired by the board at this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge



I decided to use the bottom row - circle, lace, banner - for my card. The background is a retired stamp called Something Lacy, but I thought it needed a bit more obvious lace, so I added a bit to the bottom of the sentiment banner. The circle is stamped with images from the Gorgeous Posies stamp set.

I'm also entering this card in the challenge at Just Add Ink. My "T" is the lace trim


And the "anything goes" challenge at Retro Rubber. The Something Lacy stamp set is from 2015.






I had a bit of an oops when stamping my envelopes. Note to self - check envelope orientation before stamping! Oh, well. A couple of envelopes will have a flower under the stamp. I didn't want to waste them!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Gorgeous Posies, Something Lacy, Beautiful Bouquet (inside sentiment)
Paper - Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White cardstock
Ink - Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand
Accessories - Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim
Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Seal

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card for an anniversary. Love the subtle stamped lacy background and those pretty flowers. Thank you so much for joining is for tttc077!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage themed cards - the lace trim is such a lovely finish! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you used the lace. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love the neutral background ~ just makes those pretty flowers pop! Thanks for sharing over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Hope you'll play again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!