Sunday, August 23, 2020

Card of the Day - Dino Tri-fold

Hello and welcome back! A friend at church has a little boy who shares a birthday with my husband, so I decided to make him a card. He will be 4 years old this week, and little guys love dinosaurs, so here's what I made:


I think I used every color of ink that was in the designer paper on the dinos and the sentiments on the back!


I even made a special envelope since this card wouldn't fit into a standard sized one. I decided to hand deliver this card, so I stamped his name too. (You can't see it in this photo, but it's there!)


I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens it.  It was really fun to make!


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise indicated):

Stamp sets - Dino Days, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Epic Alphabet
Paper - Pool Party, Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick cardstock; Dinoroar DSP; neon yellow cardstock for envelope (from my stash)
Ink - Pool Party, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick, Pretty Peacock, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch
Accessories - Denim Ribbon
Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Dino Dies, Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, Envelope Punch Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!