Friday, August 21, 2020

Card of the Day - Ornate Belated Birthday

Hello and welcome back! I was cleaning out my email inbox today when I realized that I had forgotten a birthday card for the retiring director of our church preschool. So, time to make a card!



This design was inspired by the sketch challenge at SUO Challenges. Sketches are based on the samples on page 94 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Everyone else chose the sketch on the left, so I took the one on the right! 


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Ornate Style, Happiest of Birthdays, Itty Bitty Birthdays (inside sentiment)
Paper - Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Old Olive cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock
Ink/Coloring Tools - Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive; Stampin' Blends: Old Olive Light & Dark, Calypso Coral Light & Dark, Mango Melody Light
Accessories - Old Olive ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, Gilded Gems
Tools - Big Shot, Ornate Garden Embossing Folder, SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Cindi - I think this is my fave card I've seen with this embossing folder! That little strip of embossed vellum is just perfect! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed vellum is such a great addition to your beautiful card! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope that you join us again for a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi, This card also caught my eye. I have all of these things and so I can easily CASE it! I love you layering both embossed papers and the bright colors! Posting today at 12/11/ 2020.
    Miss seeing you at classes. This Covid thing is holding us all back! Appreciate your card designs. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!