Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Card of the Day - Anniversary Vases

 Hello and welcome back! Today I have another anniversary card - August seems to be a busy month!


I used a color challenge this week to help ground my design. I die cut a template from the Picture This Dies and placed it on my Stamparatus to help line up the flowers. The vases were stamped, punched, and adhered with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, as was the sentiment banner.


This design was inspired by the color challenge at TGIFC and the Anything Goes challenge at Retro Rubber. These stamp sets are all retired.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Varied Vases, Vibrant Vases, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White, Basic Black, and Coastal Cabana Cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana

Tools - Big Shot, Picture This Dies, Vases Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Stamparatus, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love these vases in these colors! I knew when I saw that palette what challenge you were entering along with ours! Great layout...love things in threes! And so happy you shared it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!