Monday, August 9, 2021

Card of the Day - Hand-Penned Anniversary

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for an upcoming anniversary.

I created my card base with the fold at the top so I could tie the ribbon around the entire card front. The Cinnamon Cider layer is embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. The DSP and ribbon are retired. I colored the stamp with Stampin' Blends.



 This design was inspired by the color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments and the sketch challenge at Paper Craft Crew.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Hand-Penned Petals, Peaceful Moments (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider and Whisper White Cardstock; Color Theory DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry; Stampin' Blends: Cinnamon Cider Light, Old Olive Dark and Light, Rich Razzleberry Dark and Light

Accessories - Champagne Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Penned Flowers Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. I love the Pinewood planks embossed layer. It's a perfect background for your flowers. I'm so happy you were inspired to by our color challenge. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and our colours - I like that embossing folder - thanks for playing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, So pretty, Cindi! I love the slanted ribbon and sentiment banner--it adds a ton of interest! What a great way to change up an otherwise common layout! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!