Friday, October 8, 2021

Card of the Day - A Star is Born!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for a new baby, born to the daughter of my closest friend from back in the day. 

This retired DSP and stamp set is perfect for a new baby. And it's always fun to pull old ribbon and embellishments out of my stash! I love these iridescent stars!



Welcome to the world, little Evelyn!

This design was inspired by the challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used - (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Little Twinkle

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White and Soft Sea Foam Cardstock; Twinkle Twinkle DSP

Ink - Petal Pink

Accessories - Petal Pink ribbon from Metallic Ribbon Combo, Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Cindi - I love pulling this suite out for babies, too - you've captured all my favorites, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch. Cute baby card and I love all the little stars you added all over. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Cindi! Love your DSP. Thanks for joining us at TSOT. Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!