Monday, October 25, 2021

In Symmetry Anniversary

 Hello and welcome back! I've definitely fallen off the grid for a bit - major family crisis last week really messed with me - and I'm super behind on my cards this month. These anniversary cards are going out tomorrow. I'm surprised at how many people got married in October!

I combined the challenges at Freshly Made Sketches and CAS Colours & Sketches to come up with this design. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees and made a horizontal card instead of a vertical one.



I used my Stamparatus to create the center stamped panel - each color of stamp was on a different plate. It makes assembly line stamping so much easier! I layered the stamped panel onto a piece of Old Olive cardstock to make it stand out a bit from the card base and popped the whole thing up with dimensionals. A little resin heart in the center of the flower finishes off this card.



I still have more anniversary cards to make this month but at least I'll be making a dent with these!

Have a great day, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - In Symmetry, A Word for You (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock; Sweet Symmetry DSP

Ink - Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive

Accessories - Resin Hearts Embellishments

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stamparatus, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Love the folk art feel of this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the colors, thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love your mix of colours and how you've flipped the sketch to work for your card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the symmetry and the folksy flower and leaves Cindi! How fun to celebrate lots of anniversaries this month. Our anniversary is in October too! Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!