Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Beautiful Leaves Anniversary

Hello and welcome back! I mentioned in my last post that I was behind on my cards this month. Here's another anniversary card (so many in October)!

This card was inspired by the challenge at Just Add Ink and the tic-tac-toe challenge at Paper Craft Crew (bottom row - die cuts, leaves, frames).



I love the colors in the inspiration photo so I decided to try some ink blending on the back of some vellum cardstock. I added an adhesive sheet to the back before die cutting the large leafy motif. The frame was cut using two Stitched Rectangles Dies and the vellum was attached to the back and trimmed before adhering it to the card front. 



 I had planned to make six of these cards but it was more labor intensive than I expected, so there are only two.

Have a great day, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Posted For You, A Word For You (inside sentiment), Beauty of Tomorrow (envelope)

Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla, Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive Cardstock; Vellum Cardstock

Ink - Merry Merlot, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories - Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Metallic Pearls

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Beautiful Leaves Dies, Blending Brushes, Adhesive Sheets, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Love the diecut colouring Cindi, lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card - a great way to represent the Inspiration picture. I like the metalic pearls. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!