Sunday, August 14, 2022

Another Belated Birthday

Hello and welcome back! My consistent (unplanned) theme this year has been that I haven't been sending cards - oops! I spent some time this weekend making a plan to catch up everything and everyone that I've missed. Here is my first "catch-up" card.

Obviously, if I'm going to be playing catch-up, the cards will have to be simple. Fortunately, the challenge this week at The Paper Players is perfect.

The new In Color, Tahitian Tide, is one of my favorites! It's very similar to Tempting Turquoise, which was the first cardstock I ever purchased an entire pack of! I pulled out some old Petal Passion DSP since it has sketchwork on it, and just colored in one bunch of flowers with my Stampin' Blend marker. I added Iridescent Rhinestones to the flower centers for some bling, along with the metallic ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Happiest of Birthdays, Petal Palette (inside sentiment and envelope)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Basic Black, Tahitian Tide

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Tahitian Tide; Stampin' Blends: Tahitian Tide Light

Accessories - Iridescent Rhinestones, Tahitian Tide Metallic Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. Tahitian Tide makes a fab pop of color! I love the rhinestones you added. So glad you joined us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cindi! Tahitian Tide is the perfect "pop" of color. It may be a simple card, but the rhinestones and ribbon give it a touch of elegance. I LOVE it! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The Tahitian Tide pops in all the right ways on this layout. Thanks so much for joining us this week and playing along with my color challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!