Sunday, August 7, 2022

Could You Use a Little Pickup?

Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

It's been a while since I've posted, so I combined a couple of challenges to create this card: the inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments, the weekly challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, and the "anything goes" challenge at Retro Rubber.



This well-loved stamp set is one of the first SU sets I ever purchased, way back in 2006, but I'll never get rid of it! The accessories really bump up its versatility. And the line art is perfect for coloring with Stampin' Blends!


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Pool Party, Real Red Cardstock; Tis The Season DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Basic Black Light, Smoky Slate Light & Dark, Pool Party Light, Real Red Light, Pineapple Punch Light, Cinnamon Cider Light, Natural Medium (SU500), Natural Medium Light (SU800)

Tools - Big Shot, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. Delightful...the little Red Truck! Great take on the inspiration board ideas, Cindi. If I have that set, I am not sure where it is but it was on my mind. All elements work together so well. Thanks for joining us a HSS this round. Hope you play along with the next one. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the little dogs in the pick up and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Cindy, I love these sets, too - so happy to see them out to play! The accessories set really makes it, lol. I'll never part with my little truck! I even have a few things I can "tow" with it, lol. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments AND Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the truck and the little dogs! I do remember these stamp sets. Such a fun and lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this truck full of pups? Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! I love that pick up full of pooches! Love that sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love those pups in the truck! Adorable! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!