Saturday, December 10, 2022

Punch Pals

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This design was inspired by the challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches, Hand Stamped Sentiments, and Try Stampin on Tuesday.




This stamp set is a blast from the past - it's one of the first ones I ever purchased from Stampin' Up, long before I became a demonstrator. I also pulled out some old enamel shapes to get that Crushed Curry star for the top of my tree! Since one of the challenges here is a color challenge, I couldn't color in the tree or the holly leaves or the snowman's nose, but I kind of like the simplicity of this.



I finally got my tree up yesterday. Do you think there's too much buffalo plaid? 😏




Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Punch Pals

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White, Crushed Curry, Real Red, and Starry Sky Cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Starry Sky Light, Real Red Dark; Stampin' Write Markers: Crushed Curry, Real Red

Accessories - Regals Enamel Shapes, Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circles Collection Framelits, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Cindi, what a great us of your fun retired SU stamp set! It's perfect for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge!! I've got some SU stamps that go back to the late 1990's,,, you've inspired me to take another look at them to see if I can use them creatively as you have!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun snowman card Cindi! I love how you used the snowman in the inspiration pic for your card. It's always so fun to pull out retired sets cause they feel like you just received a new set! Thanks so much for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card combining all the challenges. Cindi, so glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, cheery snow fella! You've done a terrific job combining the challenges. Thanks so much for making CC&S one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!