Thursday, December 22, 2022

Caroling Mice

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

I'm entering this in the challenges at Cupcake Inspirations and Double Trouble.



I needed a card for my church choir director and this is the perfect stamp set for that! I love these cute singing mice! I stamped the mice and die-cut them using one of the Celebration Labels dies. The lamppost was fussy cut and added. I stamped a couple of the musical notes after doing all of my coloring and ended up with a nasty halo, so I added the tree to cover it up. There are no mistakes in stamping, only opportunities for embellishment and additional elements!

I used a dot of the puff paint on the hat pompoms, but it didn't puff up the way I'd hoped. And you can sort of see the Wink of Stella on the lamppost.


Lots of coloring calls for lots of markers! I think I hit most of the rainbow here.


Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Caroling Mice, Christmas to Remember, Christmas Means More (inside sentiment)

Paper - Real Red and Basic White Cardstock; Vellum Cardstock

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Basic Black Light, Bermuda Bay Light, Crumb Cake Light, Granny Apple Green Light, Gray Granite Light, Highland Heather Light, Night of Navy Light, Pink Pirouette Light, Pumpkin Pie Light, Real Red Dark and Light, Shaded Spruce Dark and Light, Smoky Slate Light, So Saffron Light, SU100

Accessories - Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, Clear Wink of Stella

Tools - Big Shot, Celebration Labels Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, love your color choices, looks great on the vellum background. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute trio of singing mice! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!