Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New Year's Birthdays

 Hello and Happy New Year! Well, it's only January 3rd and I'm already behind on my birthday cards! This does not bode well for the rest of the year. I've got to get my act together!

No challenges here, I just needed to get myself started, so I created these cards out of the leftovers from a card I made back in October.




Since the card bases were already made up, I only needed to add the sentiment, ribbon, and embellishments to finish them off. I'll toss them in the mail today so they won't be too late!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Slim Sayings, Something Fancy (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic Black, Basic White, Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky Cardstock

Ink - Starry Sky

Accessories - Parakeet Party Metallic Ribbon, Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Matte Black Dots

Tools - Big Shot, Slimline Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!