Monday, January 16, 2023

Apple Harvest Greatest Gift

Hello and welcome back! It was so nice to get back to stamping tonight -- I've been stuck in the spare bedroom of my house for the last week with COVID. I'm still not feeling quite up to par but getting back into my craft room is definitely good for my mood! Anyhoo, here's today's card:

I created this for the challenges at Color Throwdown and Freshly Made Sketches.


I stamped the flowers, apple, and sentiment with Early Espresso, then colored in the apple and flowers with Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Blends. The apple is popped up on a die cut square and the flower squares were backed with Early Espresso cardstock to make them stand out a bit better. A few red rhinestones were added in the corners for some sparkle.


 This was a pretty quick and easy card to put together.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Apple Harvest

Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla, Real Red, and Early Espresso Cardstock; Gingham Cottage DSP

Ink - Early Espresso; Stampin' Blends: Real Red Dark and Light, Old Olive Dark and Light, Natural Deep (SU 200)

Accessories - Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Apple Blossoms Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Multupurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. I love the red and white together! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors and the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright red on your card! That apple is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!