Monday, January 16, 2023

Pretty Kitty Pajama Inspiration

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

This card was created for the challenges at Paper Craft Crew and Shopping Our Stash.


The SOS challenge asked us to use our favorite pajamas as inspiration for our project. Here's my jammies!


I've had this stamp set since it came out several years ago, but I don't think it's ever seen ink. I love these little kitties! Fussy cutting is not my favorite technique but I was surprised at how quickly these worked out. I just added a bit of coloring with some Stampin' Write and Stampin' Blends markers.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

P.S. - I finally tested negative for COVID today - hallelujah!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Pretty Kitty

Paper - Basic White and Wisteria Wonder Cardstock; 2011-2013 In Color Patterns DSP

Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Blends: Cinnamon Cider Dark and Light; Stampin' Write Markers: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder

Accessories - Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels,

Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. So cute and a gorgeous interpretation of your pyjamas. The grey and the dots and stripes are a lovely backdrop. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!