Friday, January 6, 2023

Ombre Simple Birthday

 Hello and welcome back! Here are today's cards:


I was inspired by the color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.


I started out cutting some narrow strips to create the woven cards, using a sketch I found on Pinterest. After trimming the strips, I had a bunch of 2" long pieces that I couldn't let go to waste! And I think that last card is my favorite, so that's going in the challenge.


The strips are Blackberry Bliss and Granny Apple Green from an old SAB DSP pack and the Cherry Cobbler comes in on the sentiment and pearls. They are Iridescent Pearls that I colored with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend Marker.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Something Fancy, Best Year (inside sentiment)

Paper - Basic White Thick Cardstock; Basic White Cardstock; Oh My Ombre DSP

Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Stampin' Blends: Cherry Cobbler Dark

Accessories - Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels

Tools - Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. GREAT CARD!! Cute way to use up scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the circles and dots complement each other - very clever! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun series of cards! I love how you played with those paper strips. Thanks so much for joining in the party at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun!!! I love all the texture and the funky feeling of your cards. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!