Saturday, December 10, 2022

Festive Flurry Speed Challenge

 Hello and welcome back! Here's my third card for today:

This design was inspired by the challenges at As You See It, Christmas Card Throwdown, and Paper Craft Crew.




My time for the speed challenge was 8 minutes, 55 seconds. I think that's pretty good considering I did some heat embossing, die-cutting, and had to tie a bow! And when the rhinestones and dimensionals didn't want to cooperate, I thought I'd blow through my limit. But I got it done with a minute to spare!

For the tic tac toe challenge, I used the left column and the center row. 


Darn it, I forgot to use my embossing buddy!

That's it for today - got to get to bed for an early day at church tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Festive Flurry, Ringed With Nature

Paper - Basic White and Night of Navy Cardstock

Ink - Versamark, Night of Navy

Accessories - Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems, White Organza Ribbon, White Embossing Powder

Tools - Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

8 comments:

  1. Definitely a great time with heat embossing! Love the pretty blue and white together, and great little sparkles! Such a great ornament, Cindi! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design to emboss for an ornament! How did you get your little frame to stand up so well? Thanks for getting your adrenaline pumping with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embossed snowflake really pops and looks stunning against the blue background. Thanks for joining the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge this week. Have a merry Christmas. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Navy and white is such a classic combination. I really like the way you've created the bauble from the snowflake and circles. Isn't it amazing what you can do in under ten minutes if you really go for it? Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue and white colour combo Cindi and can see you took inspiration from our photo too! I love that your card has a number of key, well-executed elements - perfect when you're against the clock! Thanks for playing along with our speed challenge over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! You used colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I love the pretty gems! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!