Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Ginkgo Sympathy

 Hello and welcome back! Here's today's card:

A close friend's father passed away last week and I'm sending this card to her mom. I've known them for over 40 years and for a while, her parents were like a second family to me.

I fell in love with this gingko set when I first saw the preview of the mini catalog. Gingkos are one of my favorite trees. The shape of the leaves is so unique. The inspiration for this design came from the mini catalog. There is a gift package sample that I tweaked a bit to come up with this.



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Gingko Branch, Flourishing Phrases (inside sentiment)

Paper - Very Vanilla and Mossy Meadow Cardstock; Hydrangea Hill DSP; Distressed Gold Specialty Paper

Ink - Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Mango Melody

Accessories - Old Olive Twill Ribbon

Tools - Big Shot, Gingko Branch Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!