Tuesday, April 18, 2023

For The Record - Number 500!

 Hello and welcome back! As I opened up Blogger to create this post, I noticed that it is number 500 for me! That's a lot of cards! So, here's my card for today:

And this design is perfect for the challenge at Paper Craft Crew.


I made this for an old high school friend who is a music lover. He attends lots of live performances and is always looking for a companion. I wish I lived closer!



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - For The Record

Paper - Basic White, Basic Black, Real Red

Ink - Real Red, Versamark; Stampin' Blends: Real Red Dark

Accessories - Black Embossing Powder

Tools - Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!