Saturday, February 9, 2019

Hello Cupcake!

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is a birthday card that I CASEd from Lisa Hardie. I didn't have any creative mojo today, but I need to get some cards out this week! 




I loved this color combo and really didn't change anything except the ribbon. I also used a smaller piece of DSP so that I could get more cuts out of one sheet of paper. I admit I'm a hoarder when it comes to pretty paper, so I'm a bit stingy. :)

Just like Lisa, I also added some Clear Wink of Stella to the frosting but it's so hard to photograph that. Maybe you can see it...

...or maybe not. :(

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!): 

Stamp set - Hello Cupcake
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Whisper White and Gorgeous Grape cardstock, Gingham Gala DSP
Ink - Gorgeous Grape, Crumb Cake, Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather
Accessories - Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Clear Wink of Stella
Tools - Big Shot, Subtle TIEF, Layering Circles Framelits, SNAIL, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!