Friday, February 1, 2019

FMS 373 & CTD 528 - Wishing You Well

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for a friend who just had surgery. She had a bad fall about a year ago and this surgery was to remove all the hardware they put in last year.


I love this stamp set - it's so simple and yet beautiful - so I'm glad it carried over from the Holiday Catalog.  The colors are subtle and though I don't think I'd have come up with this combination on my own, I really like it.

I finally got a chance to use the Stitched Rectangle framelits. When they showed these at On Stage in November, I knew that they would be a staple in my stash!

I'm also trying to remember to decorate my envelopes too. Let's give the Post Office a little something to look at! :)


This card is for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and the color challenge at Color Throwdown.



Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Wishing You Well
Paper - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock; Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry Cardstock
Ink - Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry
Tools - Big Shot, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, CIndi! Love the soft aqua bow - thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the bouquet and the soft colours! The envelope is super cute too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty! Love that bouquet! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!