Tuesday, February 5, 2019

WWYS 205 - Lovely Lattice

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for an old high school friend who just lost her mother. Sadly, as we age, these cards are becoming more necessary.


I got this set at On Stage, but wasn't sure how I felt about it. I have come to love it, but I wish it had matching framelits. I'm not a fan of fussy cutting, and haven't been able to fork over the bucks for a Scan 'n Cut. :) It is a great set for coloring with Stampin' Blends, and the subtle colors here are perfect.

After stamping, coloring, and cutting, I was ready to assemble the card but felt it needed just a little something extra. Then it hit me -- the Subtle embossing folder! You almost don't notice it, but that bit of texture makes all the difference.



This card is for the challenge at What Will You Stamp?



FYI - you can get the two stamp sets I've used today for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration! Check out my online store for more information.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Lovely Lattice, Lasting Lily
Paper - Petal Pink and Whisper White cardstock
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink
Markers - Light and Dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blends, Light and Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends, Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Tools - Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Subtle TIEF, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Cindi,
    You created a beautiful sympathy card for your friend’s mother. I agree about the Subtle embossing, adding just the right texture. Thank you for sharing at What Will You Stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Cindi! This is one of the first sets I ordered and am looking forward to joining you ladies at WWYS? Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Cindi. I would love and hate receiving it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background texture of the Subtle folder, your fussy cutting is superb, a lovely card for your friends mother. Thanks for sharing with us at WWYS this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!