Friday, February 8, 2019

AYSI 193 - Eclectic Style

Hello and welcome back! Today's card is for a fellow Great Lakes SU! demonstrator. Our Demonstrator Development Manager issued a challenge in our Facebook group to send cards to each other, so this one is going to the demo who commented just before me in the post.


I decided to create a card based on the eclectic style challenge at As You See It.


I pulled the striped DSP from a retired pack called Just Add Cake. I think it was one of the first I ever bought! It's got Poppy Parade in it, so it covers three of the requirements. I used the biggest stamp from the Amazing Life set and then restamped the banner on Poppy Parade to cut out and add to the card front. I added a bow with some retired Blushing Bride bakers twine to finish the card. 


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

--Cindi



Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp set - Amazing Life
Paper - Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Poppy Parade cardstock, Just Add Cake DSP (retired)
Accessories - Blushing Bride Baker's Twine (retired)


3 comments:

  1. I love the way you've stamped the banner on Poppy Parade then cut it out. It adds so much zing to the sentiment as well as meeting the cutting out requirement of the recipe. Your generous twine bow is very sweet too. Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and a cool idea! I saw our FB page had a challenge like that too! Your FB friend will love it and so do I! Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi, this is just a great design. I love the multicolored stripes in the background providing a perfect balance for the bold sentiment and I love that you used the stitched rectangle framelit to die cut and opening for it to frame it. The flourishes in each corner also do a great job of that! Thanks for playing along this week with As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!