Thursday, September 16, 2021

Card of the Day - Age Awareness Resist

 Hello and welcome back! Here's another birthday card today.


I created an ink blended background with some Irresistibly Floral DSP from a few years ago. 


To make the large sentiment easier to see, I stamped it with Rich Razzleberry on vellum and then heat embossed it with clear powder.

I added adhesive under the darkest parts of the sentiment so it wouldn't show through the vellum. Some rhinestones on the flower centers add a bit of bling, although the embossing is pretty shiny too!



The design was inspired by the color challenge at The Paper Players (my 4th color is Granny Apple Green), and this week's challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenges (I used the diagonal from lower left to upper right and the right hand column).



Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

--Cindi


Supplies used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamp sets - Age Awareness, Peaceful Moments (inside sentiment)

Paper - Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White cardstock; Vellum Cardstock; Irresistibly Floral DSP

Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green

Accessories - Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones Jewels, Clear Embossing Powder

Tools - Heat Tool, Blending Brushes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful CIndi! I love the colour treatment you gave the dsp and that bold sentiment. Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Cindi! I LOVE the blended background...WOW! It looks awesome with the sentiment and the rhinestone accents. Thank you so much for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to run my hand over that embossing! So much great texture! The blended background is beautiful and I love the pop of green as your 4th color! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your feedback is important to me!